Thursday, August 4, 2011

BABBU MANN's new movie- HERO HITLER IN LOVE



Well renowned Punjabi singer Babbu Maan completed some shots for his upcoming movie“Mirza” at MBD Neopolis in Ludhiana on Tuesday. Mouny Roy( actress of the movie) also accomplished Maan. Describing his chracter in themovie for which he lost 10 kg till now, Babbu Maan said, “I am playing the role of a young lad in this movie who goes to Pakistan and falls in love with a Pakistani girl. Except this I will not reveal anything else about the movie. Let the audience decide. I am working with full passion for my fans and try to deliver my best.” Roy has also worked in a serial ‘ Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. Describing her role in themovie, she said, “I am a girl from Pakistan who is very stylish.” Bhagwant Maan (named Shamim Bhai in the movie) is portrayed as a vry close pal of BabbuMaan who helps him to settle down in Pakistan. Baabu Maan said, “I am a normal person and want to be an ordinary one. Yes, mydear ones and my fans treat me like a big personality and that is because they are so good. Its the love andblessings of my fans that I am here today. Maan said he loves to live in Punjab and this is the only place that gives me peace. “I have also a house in Mumbai and it gives the look of a farmhouse. My soul belongs to Punjab and I do not want to stay in hotels or anywhere else. Even now i am staying in my farmhouse,” added Maan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment